Call to arrange an in-home assessment for your patient.
If you have a patient that is homebound or who you think may qualify for home care under any of the criteria listed, Anova Health Care System will complete an initial in-home physical assessment and evaluation. Our specialty-trained registered nurses will complete an extensive physical evaluation; obtain lab work, if needed and our staff will then relay all the necessary facts to assist the physician in making those important decisions.
For more information on an in-home assessment, or to meet with our Community Relations Representative to learn about any of our services, please call us at 1-888-ANOVA-11.
Who should be referred?
- New patient diagnoses of health problems related to high blood pressure, heart disease, vascular complications, dementia, respiratory system, or other medical conditions
- Complex medication regimen or medication changes
- Declining health or mental status
- Pain/symptom management
- Hospice/terminal care
- Unstable chronic illness such as diabetes, stroke or kidney disease
- Decreased mobility, occupational ability or impaired speech
- Recent inpatient or outpatient surgery or hospital stay
- Assistance with medical equipment
- Injectable medications or intravenous therapy
You can also use the form below to send us a referral online.
If you are a Hospital or Medical Facility you can Fax your referrals to our Central Intake at (412) 681-8380.